Monday, April 9, 2012

Five Guys Burgers!

Five Guys has been showing up in multiple places in Southern California and the first place I've seen/had it was when I went to Washington D.C. 

I was with a native Washington D.C'er and she mentioned it was comparable to In-and-Out Burger.  She also said it was like the East coast version of In-and-Out. 



The French Fries are, and always will be my favorite part of Five Guys.  I like the color and crunchy bits of it. I haven't tried the other seasoning of it but the original is really good. 

 Next, the burger. I got the little Burger, and it's about the size of a normal burger. The one thing that Five Guys excels at, is the size of their food, my Uncle got the normal sized burger, and it's MASSIVE!

In my burger, I got mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, and A1 sauce.  I was most excited for the A1 sauce and I love the flavor it gave to my burger.




Overall, not the healthiest food place to go to, but it is worth a try if your a big fan of burger places/fast food places. As for the price, it can get expensive depending on what or how much you get.

As for the question if it's better than In-and-Out Burger?
Five Guys wins for the size comparison, however I can't help but prefer In-out-Out Burger over Five Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment