Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Watermelon Beer at 21st Amendment Brewery - San Francisco!!

If your a huge beer fan, 21st Amendment Brewery in San Francisco is definitely worth a try.  My sister and I went mid afternoon to try out 'Hell or High Watermelon' wheat beer.  It has to be, hands down, one of the best beer's I've tasted so far.  It smells so much of watermelon, it's crazy!
I'm not an expert with beer, but it was a lite beer and it wasn't too strong, however it smelled more of watermelon then it taste.  But, I was just obsessed with the fact that it was watermelon infused.
I believe it is a seasonal beer and they have several other types of beers with fun/interesting names that I really want to try out!                

http://21st-amendment.com/beer/hell-or-high-watermelon




No comments:

Post a Comment